The Pass Lake Campground is a 90 site, seasonal campground and convenience store located 50km east of the City of Thunder Bay.
Campers at Pass Lake Campground enjoy:
- Competitive seasonal rates.
- Access to a fresh water lake with fishing
- Access to a Convenience Store with grocery, confectionary, a Post Office outlet and LCBO Agency Store.
- Campground toilets and showers.
- A full activity calendar.
- Close proximity to Sleeping Giant Provincial Park & Silver Islet.
- Weekly household garbage pick-up
- Free winter trailer storage for returning campers.
- Access to clean and regularly tested potable water.
- Playground swings, slide and monkey bars.
- A welcoming environment of singles and families who have enjoyed this campground for generations.
At this point in time we do not have an serviced sites available, but feel free to contact us at: 977-2646 x 1 to inquire about our available unserviced sites. We do not have any sites available for overnight camping.